The Great Microwarehouse Mid-Year Sale for 2012 kicks off this June 17
Once again, local gadget distributor Microwarehouse is holding a warehouse sale to clear out old inventory. As with previous editions, 2012′s mid-year sale promises good deals for those willing to settle for used gadgets and appliances retired from demo duty.
The important details:
When: June 16-17, 2012
Where: Decagon Silver City, Frontera Drive corner Julia Vargas Ave., Frontera Verde, Pasig City (near Tiendesitas)
Superstar blogging personality Jayvee Fernandez shares some useful behind-the-scenes details:
- Opening time on June 16 is at noon. But those marked as “Elite Geeks”—or customers who’ve spent over ₱100,000 at previous Microwarehouse sales—can go in at 10 am.
- For the first time, Microwarehouse will be offering home appliances—including LED and Plasma HDTVs.
- The iPad 3 will be on sale as well. But stocks will be very limited as you can imagine.
- To quote Jayvee: “Deferred payments accepted! Credit cards accepted! Say goodbye to savings!”
Our advice based on previous Microwarehouse sales still applies:
- Microwarehouse probably won’t release a list of what will be available (and corresponding prices), so buyers will be going in blind.
- Bring a list of gadgets/appliances you want to buy.
- Make sure to get each items exact SKU or product number.
- Research on the “normal” retail price and prices from unofficial retailers. This will help you decide whether or not what you find in the sale is really a good deal.
This entry was posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 10:52 am and is filed under Deals & Promos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.