Beyond the Box giving away 32GB iPod touch for Temple Run success
“Apple Premium Reseller” Beyond the Box has been giving away daily and weekly prizes for those who’ve proven their ability with popular iOS game Temple Run. It’s the lead-up to a March 3 finals, where the grand prize winner gets a 32GB iPod touch.
All interested participants have to do is visit either Beyond the Box branch in Resorts World Manila or One Rockwell, and tell the staff they want to take part in the Play Beyond contest. More details below.
- Until March 2, any walk in customers with or without purchase may join the game.
- Participants may approach our staff to inform of their participation.
- Participants may utilize all skills and techniques in Temple Run provided they won’t fall.
- Participants have a maximum of 3 tries per day. Highest score of the three will be considered their entry.
- Participants may try again on another day if they want to beat the daily scores.
- Highest Score each day will be qualified for the weekly Run.
- Winners for the Daily Run will be announced on Beyond the Box’s Facebook page. Participants must monitor our page regularly.
- Weekly battle will be held in the respective branches where the runner won.
- From the weekly runs held in the respective branches, we will pick the top 3 of each week who will be qualified for the Ultimate Run that will be held in the Beyond the Box flagship store at One Rockwell on March 3.
- Grand prize: iPod touch 32GB
- Weekly winners: Sumdex bags
- Daily winners: Crumpler, Belkin, or Malopero pouches
What the heck is Temple Run?
Temple Run is an addictive—and at times frustrating—game for the iOS devices (the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad). Players guide a character through an increasingly fast-paced journey. They keep the hero on a jungle path by making him go left or right, jump or slide by swiping the screen. Stray off the path, forget to slide under low obstacles, and slow down enough to let the monsters catch up, and it’s game over.
The longer a player keeps the hero running, the higher their score is. Picking up coins increase the multiplier, which gives more points for every meter traveled. Temple Run is easily one of the most enjoyable games on the App Store right now, and better yet, it’s a free download.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 17th, 2012 at 6:27 pm and is filed under Contests. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.