Samsung Galaxy S II will cost P29,990 in the Philippines
The Samsung Galaxy S II will cost almost thirty-thousand pesos when it starts selling here. But if you avail of the pre-order period from June 24 to June 30, the price of the high-end Android phone drops down to ₱26,990.
Update: It’s June 24, 2011, and the pre-order site isn’t up yet! We’ll try to find out what’s going on, and provide an update by this noon.
Update II: Readers have pointed out that the link is actually http://www.samsung.com/ph/sii, not http://www.samsung.com/ph/SII. We only posted what Samsung Philippines sent us, but sorry for the confusion!
Update III: All units have now been reserved. That was fast!
Even better, pre-ordered units will come with a free car charger, car dock, and hard case! Here are the mechanics for the Samsung Galaxy S II per-order promo.
- Online reservation is open to all Philippine local residents, note however that claiming may only be done in Metro Manila on the stated venue and on the specified claiming period.
- Units may only be released to the confirmed registered customers present during the event.
- Interested parties are entitled to reserve one (1) of 300 units of Galaxy S II at a promo offer of P26,990 with a Free Car Charger, Car Dock and Hard Case. The P26,990 shall also be available for payment on a 0% Banco de Oro Credit Card installment facility for a period of 6 months. (Regular Retail Price: P29,990)
- Total discount value enjoyed by the customer is at P6,270. (Cash discount of P3,000 + Car Charger which will retail for P990 + Car Dock which will retail for P1,290 + Hard Case which will retail for P990)
- The 300 units of Galaxy S II (I9100) is the first shipment to the Philippines for this model.
- To reserve and avail of the promo offer, interested parties must complete the online registration process at the Samsung Galaxy SII online reservation website:
http://www.samsung.com/ph/SIIhttp://www.samsung.com/ph/sii [Note however that this site will go online on June 24].
- Registration is free of charge. Customers can only register once.
- Customers will be required to provide the following details on the online reservation form:
- Contact no.
- Upon submission, a confirmation email will be received by the customer wherein he/she shall be required to click on the confirmation link to signify completion of his online reservation. Customers should confirm (click the confirmation link) within 24 hours from receipt of confirmation email. Otherwise, reservation will no longer be valid.
- Online Reservation Promo Period: June 24, 2011 12:01AM to June 30, 2011 11:59PM.
- Customers with confirmed reservations may purchase and claim their reserved units on July 2, 2011 between 10AM – 8PM at the South Court, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
- On the day of claiming, customers with confirmed reservations must present the following:
- Print out of the confirmation email received.
- Photocopy of valid ID with photo (ie. Govt Issued ID, School/Company ID).
- Upon verification of all required documents, customers shall be required to pay for the unit at the promo price of P26,990
- Customers will have an option to pay in cash, straight card purchase or 6 months installment at 0% interest (for Banco de Oro Credit Card only).
- Reservations claimed after the designated date will no longer be valid.
Want to know more about the Samsung Galaxy S II? Stay tuned for our review next week. You can see what Samsung has to say about their own phone here, and check out the four short ads below.
This entry was posted on Friday, June 17th, 2011 at 9:35 am and is filed under Deals & Promos, Featured. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.