Win an N97 mini, X6, or E72
Since March 22, Nokia has held a worldwide contest to promote Ovi Maps. They’ve already announced one winner, but are still looking for two more. How can you be one of them? Details follow.
Create your Ovi Maps story and win great Nokia GPS phones
The Ovi Maps competition is running from March 22nd 1pm GMT until April 19th 1pm GMT.
Create an Ovi Maps story and share it the way you prefer:
- Record a video and share it via YouTube, Vimeo, Qik or any other video service of your choice;
- Take pictures, upload them on Facebook and create your story with our Facebook application. You can also upload them on Flickr, Twitpic or any other service of your choice.
- Or write a blog post.
To enter the competition, tweet the link to your story to @OvibyNokia on Twitter with the hash tag #OviMaps.
Each week we will announce a winner. You can win one of the following Nokia GPS smartphones:
- Nokia N97 mini with the latest Ovi Maps v 3.03, a car holder and a car charger; or
- Nokia X6 with the latest Ovi Maps v 3.03, a car holder and a car charger; or
- Nokia E72 with the latest Ovi Maps v 3.03, a car holder and a car charger.
This week we are proud to announce the first winner: @aquarianfin created a story about Share location. We particularly loved his video because it’s genuine and shows a real life situation of connecting people. Congratulations @aquarianfin!
Next winner will be announced on April 6th 2010.
Follow @OvibyNokia on Twitter for the latest updates. For the greatest fans and enthusiasts we have awesome Ovi Maps swag.
Spread the word and watch this space!
With the long weekend coming up, there’s lot of time off to enjoy—and chronicle for a chance to win this contest. Good luck, dear readers!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 31st, 2010 at 4:14 pm and is filed under Contests. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.