New Blackberry Bold 9700 Announced
RIM announced the new Blackberry Bold 9700. The Bold 9700 will start shipping globally next month and we’re hoping it’ll hit the Philippine market same time as the US market.
The new Bold 9700 comes with the new Blackberry OS 5.
- Sleek design measuring 4.29″ x 2.36″ x 0.56″ (109 mm x 60 mm x 14.1 mm) and weighing only 4.3 oz (122 grams)
- Sharp and dazzling 2.44” light-sensing display (480 x 360 resolution at 245 ppi)
- Highly tactile full-QWERTY keyboard – with finely sculpted keys and chrome frets – for fast, accurate typing
- Innovative touch-sensitive trackpad that allows intuitive and responsive navigation
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) with support for Wi-Fi calling via UMA where available
- 3.2 MP camera with variable zoom, autofocus, flash and video recording
- Built-in GPS for maps and other location-based applications, as well as photo geotagging
- Media player for videos, pictures and music (music play now extended up to 38 hours), plus support for BlackBerry® Desktop Manager for both PCs and Macs, and BlackBerry® Media Sync for easily syncing iTunes® and Windows Media® Player music with the smartphone**
- 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, dedicated volume controls, Lock and Mute keys seamlessly integrated across the top of the handset
- microSD/SDHD memory card slot that supports up to 16 GB cards today and is expected to support 32 GB cards when available; a 2GB card is included
- 256 MB of Flash memory
- Access to BlackBerry App World™, featuring a broad and growing catalog of mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include games, entertainment, IM and social networking, news, weather, productivity and more.
- Premium and easy-to-access phone features, background noise suppression technology and high quality speakerphone
- Bluetooth® (2.1) with support for Secure Simple Pairing, hands-free headsets, stereo headsets, car kits and other Bluetooth peripherals
- Support for BlackBerry® Internet Service and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Available in two versions to support various carrier 3G network frequency combinations:
- UMTS/HSDPA 2100/1900/850/800 MHz and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM
- UMTS/HSDPA 2100/1700/900 MHz and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM
Removable, rechargeable 1500 mAhr battery that provides approximately 6 hours of talk time and 17 days of standby time in 3G mode
I wish we can get a review unit or I will try to get one soon so we can provide you with detailed review of the product. I am sure this new phone will be very appealing to business professionals.
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 1:51 pm and is filed under Featured, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.