Sponsored 2008 Philippine Blog Awards
As co-presenters to the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards, both Level Up! and Nokia Philippines get to feature their own awards. Why you ask? Probably to get all those local websites to link to them if and when they write about the upcoming awards night, set for September 21, 2008, at One Esplanade Pasay City. See! It worked on us already! Continue to see the sponsored award details.
The Level Up! Gaming Blog Award
Level Up’s marketing managers Mon Macutay and Carlo Ople, as well as editor-in-chief (new media) Kevin Codamon will be judging the entries. The criteria is 80% for content (“must… in a manner that effectively conveys the idea and leaves an imprint in the readers’ mind.”) and 20% for Design and Usability (“Is it pretty and user-friendly?”). Level Up! is accepting submissions here.
To their credit, Level Up! is also accepting even blogs that haven’t written about gaming blogs for this award.
The Nokia Kaleidoscope of Connections Award
To promote it’s Ovi online suite of services, Nokia Philippines will be giving away phones to local bloggers who create a video, upload it on this particular Ovi share site, and feature (embed) said video on their own personal blogs.
The theme video of the must be “how you connect with others using mobile technology” and run between one to five minutes. Nokia will be offering a Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia 6220 Classic, and a Nokia N78 as the first to third prizes respectively. Visit this page to submit your entry.
Deadline of Submissions: September 15, 2008
This entry was posted on Friday, August 29th, 2008 at 9:00 am and is filed under Events. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.