Nokia N78 Available in the Philippines for at P22,990
At least so says the PR we recently received from Nokia Philippines. The Nokia N78 is similar to the N82, sharing the latter’s 3.5mm audio jack that accepts most headsets and earphones, built-in WiFi & HSDPA, and even shape.
What makes the N78 different is its lower initial price, nearly P1,500 cheaper than the N82 when it first came out. Other notables include an ability to broadcast FM signals, and the free music (Comes With Music).
The Nokia N78 is also among the first handsets to come with the integrated FM transmitter. When connected, “NOKIA” appears on the radio display indicating to the listeners that they have tuned into the correct music station… the Nokia N78… What’s more, consumers who buy the Nokia N78 get a free 2GB microSD and voucher for music download from MCA Music Inc. Get your favorite songs from top acts like Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Akon, FOB, Maroon 5, etc.
Here’s a spec summary:
- GSM (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz) and HSDPA (2100/900 Mhz) capable
- 113 x 49 x 15.1 mm (length by width by thickness), 101.8 grams heavy
- QVGA color display
- WiFi (802.11 b/g) and Bluetooth 2.0
- 3.15 megapixel camera with flash, secondary camera for video calls
- GPS and FM receivers
- 1200 mAh battery
- microSD slot (accepts up to 8GB), 76MB internal memory
- Symbian OS, S60 3rd Edition (3.2)
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 9th, 2008 at 7:34 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.